Monday 2 April 2012

Operation Speak Out

My friend Abi over at 'Creating Paper Dreams' (great blog, go and have a look...) had this brilliant idea of commenting on blogs, just for simple and honest encouragement on Thursday 5th April.

She says...
"On Thursday 5th April I am going to make it my mission to comment on EVERY BLOG I VISIT. Just for this one day I am going to speak out on these blogs. Blogs big and small. I will write a comment."
Let's join in... Have a read of her post:-

http://creatingpaperdreams.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/operation-speak-out.html

Hope you're well, and see you on commenting Thursday!

Sarah xx


2 comments:

  1. sarah, I cannot thank you enough for promoting this with me! loving you and this blog amazing lady xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, my love, it's such a fab idea!! Big love x x

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you think...