Friday 13 July 2012

My recipe for the perfect little pot of wildflowers




First, you will need to find yourself a field of wildflowers.






 


Ingredients:

a good sized bunch of buttercups
a sprinkling of daisies
a handful of cow's parsley
a dash of bluebells
a couple of dandelions
any other wildflowers you can find
a small jar, pot, teacup or a vase

My little watering can, I love it!!


Method:

Just throw everything together in the pot, add a splash of water and there you have it, your pot of summer's wildflowers.






 



Much love!!
Kate

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Wildflowers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post! I love it. The photos are gorgeous too. I love the Recipe layout! And I agree with Natalie, wildflowers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes to wildflowers being the best, couldn't agree more :)

      Delete
  3. Love this! and same about wild flowers! These photos are stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you think...