Hiccups are a NIGHTMARE. So being the kind and lovely people we are we thought we'd help out. Here's a few well known remedies- it seems everyone has a different opinion, but here are ours...
- Hold your breath.
- Hold your breath and swallow three times.
- Hold your breath and write your name on your forehead.
- Breath in and out very slowly.
- Be scared very suddenly!
- Have someone offer to pay you if you hiccup one more time.
- Drink water upside-down.
- Drink water and gurgle a song.
- Have someone hit you.
- Hold your breath and imagine you are pushing out of your lungs
- Imagine you're a pony..trotting along a rainbow road (glittery heals) focus on trying to sprout a unicorn horn (It works EVERY time...seriously.)
- Play a musical instrument whilst holding your breath.
Milla and Gina