Saturday 9 June 2012

Here's To Us

In September 2010 I moved schools, from one that made me very sad to one which has made me unbelievably happy. This school has given me opportunities I never dreamed of, rebuilt broken relationships, and brought me closer to Jesus. But the biggest thing that I've been given is some seriously amazing friends. The girls on this blog have become like sisters to me and I never thought I would find a group of people I fit so well with, who care so much about not only your earthly wellbeing but your spiritual health too. 



Two years sounds like a long time but it's gone by fast - too fast and two weeks today we will be heading to our leavers ball, the last official school event we will ever attend. 


It's a wierd feeling. 


But I know that this isn't the end. It's just the beginning! I know it's cliche but the last two years have just been preparation for the big adventure we have ahead, the start of our own lives. And I hope and pray that these girlies will be there with me every step of the way, through the good and the bad. 


So, 


Here is to us.
To all that has been.
To all that is to come.


I can't put it quite as well as some others, so this song pretty much sums up how I feel. (And yes it's the Glee cover! - because the original is rude.) 


The only thing they got wrong is that some things do last forever!

1 comment:

We'd love to hear what you think...