Wednesday 24 October 2012

I love bunting.

Deborah Grace

Deborah Grace
These top two images are from one of my favourite blogs. I'll let you in on a secret . . .  I've been on holiday with her & her family before and her twin brother (above) is Mr Burberry 2012! Aside from being an insanely creative and beautiful family, she is one of my favourite photographers ever.


orissadesigns.co.uk
I love the botanical prints on the one below - ingenious!
Peony and Thistle

I have done a few more posts over at love from me - please do go and have a look, let me know what you think by commenting and if you like it, I'd love you to follow me too : ).

With love,
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love the last pictures of bunting!! You should SO do something like this! I can just imagine some sarah bunting, with your individual designs on each peice...like your flower things...!! I'm excited just thinking about it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Gins! Yeah maybe I'll have a go some time - joint Christmas project?! We can do something like this together :) You're making me excited about it! x

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you think...