Sunday 21 October 2012

a new blog!

Dear The Tea House,
I have just set up a new blog to document my artwork. (http://lovefrom-me.blogspot.co.uk)






















Please follow me : )!
I am doing an art foundation course for a year; 7 weeks in and we are required to blog our photography! I want to use this for more than just photography so watch this space. I want to post personal images, and whilst some of it will be required evaluations of tutors' selected images and experiments & explanations with the technical side of things, I hope you will enjoy musing through my (hopefully exciting) discoveries.
Bare with me as I set it up in my limited time and let me know what you think!
With love
Sarah
x

2 comments:

  1. Yay! This is so great because it means that I get to see your artwork and keep track of what you're doing! :) Can't wait! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY : ) Thanks for following me love!!

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you think...